We endeavour to give you the best possible service for your money and to help us provide a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience for all of our clients. Please read through and understand the terms and conditions. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Payment: All payments are to be made in advance of training sessions and packages. Body Formula accepts payment made via credit/debit card, cash, bank transfer and cheque.
2. Rescheduling appointments (packages): We understand that sometimes you may need to reschedule an appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, we do stress that if you need to reschedule under 24 hours of the time allotted the session will count in your package or will be charged at half the original price (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
3. Cancelling or missing an appointment (one-to-one): If you miss a scheduled appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the scheduled training session. (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
4. Nutrition Plans: These are made in the best interest for you as the client. Body Formula do not hold any responsibility if the client does not meet their goals.
5. Trainer cancellation or missing an appointment: In the event of unexpected absence, 24 hours notice will be given to you. In the event of your trainer missing a scheduled appointment, your trainer will credit you with one free training session. If your trainer is absent due to a case of emergency your session will be rescheduled with no penalty.
6. Client holidays and absences: We request 7 days advance notice be given of any prolonged training absences.
7. Trainer holidays and absences: Your trainer will provide you with at least 14 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Your trainer will discuss alternative training arrangements with you.
8. Health concerns: You must inform your trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your GP prior to beginning training if there are any medical concerns.
9. Medical concerns: If you become ill or injured and have been advised by your doctor to temporarily discontinue training, you may freeze any remaining sessions for a period indefinitely.
10. Packages: DEXA scans are completed at the start and end of each package. Clients can not claim back the cost of missed sessions. Payment is taken before the packages commence.
11. Money back guarantee: If, for any reason you are dissatisfied with your training for any reason you are entitled to a full refund for your full package within 2 weeks of commencing. Also, if an emergency arises that prevents you from continuing with your training permanently then you will be refunded on a pro rata basis for any remaining sessions.
12. Minimum age: All clients undertaking personal training with Body formula must be a minimum of 18 years of age. We will not train individuals who fail to confirm their age.
YOU ACCEPT THIS RISK AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR EXERCISE, TRAINING & THERAPY
After undertaking a DEXA scan, you will in no way hold Body FormulaBody Scan liable for any injuries or illness sustained. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to undertake exercise programs.